Thank you for shopping at Cloud 9 Naturally.
Please read below for more information on shipping, returns, and refunds. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- Please allow processing time of 2-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). We are a small business and work hard to keep up, but processing times can vary due to order volumes, stock levels, etc.
- Shipping time is not included in processing time and will vary depending on your shipping address.
- Shipments take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (excluding statutory holidays)
- Carriers: Canada Post or FedEx (Canada Post for PO box addresses)
- Cloud 9 Naturally is not responsible for the timeliness of delivery. Processing and shipping delays are not a valid reason for refund.
- Please keep in mind that weekends and statutory holidays are not included in processing or delivery times. Everyone needs time off at some point!
Retail refund policy
Our Everyday Line, Mercy MSM, 4 Thieves, Lip Balms, Diffusers, and Hand-Made Soaps come with a 60 day satisfaction guarantee
for all retail customers! If you are for whatever reason unsatisfied with your purchase, you can receive a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase. Proof of purchase is required in order to issue a refund. Essential oils, essential oil blends, and roller balls are not eligible for the 60 day satisfaction guarantee.
Wholesale refund policy
Wholesale customers may return products that are not selling within 90 days
of the original purchase and receive a full refund. We do not offer refunds on any products after 90 days. To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product isn't used or damaged.
- The product is packed securely in the shipping box so as to not receive any damage during return shipping. Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance. We may ask you to send us a photo.
Sale items can be refunded.
To arrange a return/refund
Please contact us before you send the product:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 403-318-4745
- Please provide the following information:
- Your order number
- The item to be returned/refunded
- Reason for return/refund
- Photo (for damaged items - if applicable)
Once a return has been arranged, you can send the product to: 145 37411 Waskasoo Ave Red Deer County, AB T4S 1Y2 Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Cloud 9 Naturally.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.