- Linalool from rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora Ducke) oil inhibits adenylate cyclase in the retina, contributing to understanding its biological activity LFS Sampaio, JGS Maia, AM Parijós… – Phytotherapy … 2012 – Wiley Online Library Rosewood oil (RO)(Aniba rosaeodora is rich in linalool, a monoterpene alcohol, which has well studied anxiolytic, sedative and anticonvulsant effects. The inhibition … protects against seizures in a diversity of models of epilepsy
- Selective cytotoxicity of Aniba rosaeodora essential oil towards epidermoid cancer cells through induction of apoptosis. J Soeur, L Marrot, P Perez, I Iraqui, G Kienda… – … /Genetic Toxicology and …, 2011 – Elsevier
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenging activities of essential oils. MA Saleh, S Clark, B Woodard… – Ethnicity & …, 2010 – ghqscul.ishib.org … blue tansy oil (Tanacetum annuum), Morocco blue tansy oil WC (Tanacetum annuum), Spain Burseraceae myrrh oil (Commiphora myrrha) sea buckthorn berry (Hippophae salicifolia) …
- Inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase (inflammatory diseases) by essential oils and other natural fragrant extracts. S Baylac, P Racine – International Journal of Aromatherapy, 2003 – Elsevier
- Picea mariana bark: A new source of trans-resveratrol and other bioactive polyphenols. ME García-Pérez, M Royer, G Herbette, Y Desjardins… – Food chemistry, 2012 – Elsevier [… extract of Picea mariana bark (BS-EAc f ) has been demonstrated to have anti–inflammatory and antioxidant properties]
- Picea mariana polyphenolic extract inhibits phlogogenic mediators produced by TNF-α-activated psoriatic keratinocytes: Impact on NF-κB pathway ME García-Pérez, I Allaeys, D Rusu, R Pouliot… – Journal of …, 2014 – Elsevier [ …topical anti-inflammatory whereas the resin was used on sores to promote healing]
- Anti-inflammatory agents from plants: progress and potential. MC Recio, I Andujar, JL Rios – Current medicinal chemistry, 2012 – ingentaconnect.com… 2.1.2. Boswellia serrata Extracts Boswellia serrata Roxb. … Anti-Inflammatory Agents from Plants …
True Valour Essential Oil Blend
CAD $21.50 – CAD $43.50
A beautiful blend of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense. Compares to Young Living®’s Valor®. We don’t cut ours with almond carrier oil so you get even more for your money! Sometimes referred to as a chiropractor in a bottle, it has been found to help improve balance and alignment and relieve pain. Use for lower back pain, herniated discs and muscle pain. It has been used to help improved scoliosis.
Use for: muscle pain, anxiety, stress, encouraging contentment, confidence, and self-esteem
Properties: anti-anxiety, antioxidant, relaxant, skin healer, anti cancer, sedative, anti-convulsive, anti-inflammatory, anti-psoriatic, (anti- psoriasis)
Ways to use:
- Massage: 2.5-10% dilution 15-40 drops in 30mL of carrier oil such as fractionated coconut, sunflower, etc.
- Diffuser: 5-6 drops in water
- Baths: add 2-12 drops into 1 tsp of honey, milk or carrier oil then add to water.
- Lotion or soaps: add 15-20 drops per 30mL of unscented base
|Dimensions||2.4 × 2.4 × 5.5 cm|