- The use of essential oils to treat snoring. AJN Prichard – Phytotherapy Research, 2004 – Wiley Online Library [… Mentha Arvensis Mentha Piperita … Expectorant, Antinflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antispasmodic, Antiseptic, Antidepressant, Antihistaminic, Antitussive]
- The chemical composition and biological activity of clove essential oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Syzigium aromaticum L. Myrtaceae): a short review K Chaieb, H Hajlaoui, T Zmantar… – Phytotherapy …, 2007 – Wiley Online Library [used as a topical application to relieve pain and to promote healing … antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral activity, clove essential oil possesses antiinflammatory, cytotoxic, insect repellent and anaesthetic properties]
- Effects of menthol and cold on histamine-induced itch (bites) and skin reactions in man. B Bromma, E Scharein, U Darsow, J Ring – Neuroscience letters, 1995 – Elsevier
- More than cool: promiscuous relationships of menthol and other sensory compounds. LJ Macpherson, SW Hwang, T Miyamoto… – Molecular and Cellular …, 2006 – Elsevier
- Menthol: a natural analgesic compound. N Galeotti, LDC Mannelli, G Mazzanti, A Bartolini… – Neuroscience …, 2002 – Elsevier
- Effect of inhaled menthol on citric acid induced cough in normal subjects.. AH Morice, AE Marshall, KS Higgins, TJ Grattan – Thorax, 1994 – thorax.bmj.com
- The actions of peppermint oil and menthol on calcium channel dependent processes in intestinal, neuronal and cardiac preparations. M Hawthorn, J Ferrante, E Luchowski… – Alimentary …, 1988 – Wiley Online Library
- The early clinical history of salicylates (wintergreen) in rheumatology and pain. T Hedner, B Everts – Clinical rheumatology, 1998 – Springer
- The determination of salicylates in (wintergreen) Gaultheria procumbens for use as a natural aspirin alternative. DM Ribnicky, A Poulev, I Raskin – Journal of nutraceuticals, functional & …, 2003 – cat.inist.f
- Mixing and aging eugenia caryophyllata, myroxyon pereira, eucalyptus globulus, lavandula augustifolia, mentha piperita, and mentha spicata. RS Quezada – US Patent 6,582,736, 2003 – Google Patents [ Eucalyptus Globulus—Eucalyptus. … ACTIONS—Anthelminthic, antibiotic, anti-emetic, antihistaminic, antirheumatic antineuralgic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antiviral, carminative, counter irritant, expectorant, larvicidal, spasmolytic, stimulant, stomachic, vermifuge. ..]
- Essential Oils as Active Ingredients of Lipid Nanocarriers for Chemotherapeutic Use. P Severino, T Andreani, MV Chaud… – Current …, 2015 – ingentaconnect.com [… Antispasmodic, analgesic, antirheumatic, diuretic, …]
- The In Vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Lavandula angustifolia Essential Oil in Combination with Other Aroma-Therapeutic Oils. Stephanie de Rapper, Guy Kamatou, Alvaro Viljoen, and Sandy van Vuuren
MyRelief Essential Oil Blend (formerly Tei Fu)
CAD $11.50 – CAD $21.50
This essential oil blend features menthol, camphor, wintergreen, peppermint, clove, eucalyptus, lavender, and more. It is made of essential oils and other natural aromatics only, no carriers. This is a formula revised and perfected by a noted Chinese herbalist some seventy years ago, based on an ancient formula dating back more than a thousand years to the era of the Tong Dynasty.
Use for: motion sickness, pain, cuts, wounds, swelling, sprains, cold and flu, bites, headache, stiff neck, cough, toothache, stomach ache
Properties: anti-anxiety, antioxidant, relaxant, skin healer, antifungal, anti-nausea, analgesic, anti microbial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, antihistaminic
Ways to use:
- Massage: 2.5-5% dilution. 15-20 drops per 30mL of carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut, sunflower, etc.
- Diffuser: 5-6 drops in water
- Baths: add 2-12 drops into 1 tsp of honey, milk or carrier oil. This can then be mixed with unscented bath salts of your choice, or directly into bath water.
- Lotions and soaps: add 15-20 drops per 30mL of unscented base/lotion.
|Dimensions||2.8 × 2.8 × 6.7 cm|