- Study finds that peppermint and cinnamon lower drivers’ frustration and increases alertness (http://www.wju.edu/about/adm_news_story.asp?iNewsID=1882&strBack=/about/adm_news_archive.asp)
- Peppermint is associated with decreased anxiety while driving.
- Peppermint is associated with decreased fatigue while driving.
- Peppermint and cinnamon are associated with decreased driving frustration.
- Peppermint and cinnamon are associated with decreased temporal demand while driving.
- Peppermint and cinnamon are associated with greater levels of driving alertness.
Essential Oil Diffuser for Vehicles – 50mL
The car diffuser is an awesome way to make your car smell great. Ideal for people who want to bring their favourite aromatherapy with them in their vehicle – to help relax, de-stress, minimize car sickness, improve moods, or just make their car smell better! It even helps to humidify and remove dust and static electricity from dry air.
It holds 50mL of water, fits into 12 volt power plug (cigarette lighter) and swivels to focus direction. Easy to fill, uses touch control, and features auto shut off.
Output: 2 hours (before empty)
Size: 5.7 cm wide x 16.4 cm long
Add good quality, pure essential oils (do NOT use perfumes or essential oils that contain any carrier oils such as grapeseed, olive, etc. as this can gum up the diffuser)
- MyRelief to help eliminate car sickness
- 4 Thieves during cold/ flu season
- Relax for less stressful drive home
- Sunshine Spice to brighten the day
- Camphor, Eucalyptus, or Black Spruce for congestion and to facilitate breathing
- Grapefruit to help eliminate snacking on the way home
- Lemongrass to help improve smell of cigarette smoke
- Joyful to help improve bad mood or bad day
- Joann’s favourite – refreshing and stress-relieving: a few drops of Black Spruce or Balsam Fir with a few drops of Tangerine 5X