- Effects of inhalation of essential oils on EEG activity and sensory evaluation
- Anxiolytic-like effect of lavender essential oil inhalation in mice: participation of serotonergic but not GABAA/benzodiazepine neurotransmission
- Aromas of rosemary and lavender essential oils differentially affect cognition and mood in healthy adults
- The effects of the inhalation method using essential oils on blood pressure and stress responses of clients with essential hypertension
- Stimulative and sedative effects of essential oils upon inhalation in mice
- The effect of 1,8-cineole inhalation on preoperative anxiety: a randomized clinical trial (eucalyptus oil)
- The effects of lavender oil inhalation on emotional states, autonomic nervous system, and brain electrical activity
- The Efficacy of Lavender Aromatherapy in Reducing Preoperative Anxiety in Ambulatory Surgery Patients Undergoing Procedures in General Otolaryngology
- Effects of inhaled rosemary oil on subjective feelings and activities of the nervous system
Anxiety Buster Essential Oil Roller Ball (formerly CERMT)
We renamed CERMT to be more clear about the purpose of this oil blend. It was developed by the Carolina Emergency Response Massage Team for use on the rescuers of the 911 crisis. It proved to be an effective treatment for stress, anxiety, and trauma during those terrible days.
This blend contains wild crafted lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree, peppermint, fir, and naioli.
Roll directly on temples or pulse points. Recommended for:
- students before a test
- before job interviews
- in hospitals to calm patients before surgery
- other high-anxiety, high-stress situations
More info about the oils in this blend
“Wild crafted” lavender means the organic lavender flowers were sustainably harvested in their wild natural habitat, which often yields higher healing components than farm-grown plants. Lavender has traditionally been known as a soothing oil an is used increasingly to calm patients in hospitals as well as children and Alzheimer patients.
Rosemary has been proven to have a positive effect on the brain, increasing the sense of well-being and eucalyptus studies are showing anti anxiety effects on the brain of pre op surgery patients.
Fir and naoli have traditionally been for anxiety. They have not been scientifically studied, but some of their components are similar to other essential oils proven in scientific studies to be excellent for anxiety and depression.
Peppermint is present for its uplifting abilities on mood.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 8.2 cm|