- A control study of Kuangxining combined with lithium carbonate in the treatment of manic episode W GAO, M GE, J ZHU – Medical Journal of Chinese People’s …, 2013 – en.cnki.com.cn … on Chemical Constituents of Essential Oil from Immature Fruit of Citrus reticulata Blanco (tangerine) cv.Ponkan … Ping(750001);Clinic Research On Negative Emotions Of Pregnant Woman Before Labor[A];[C];2006. .
- Evaluation of the harmonizing effect of ylang-ylang oil on humans after inhalation G Buchbauer – Planta Med, 2004 – researchgate.net
- Relaxing effect of ylang ylang oil on humans after transdermal absorption T Hongratanaworakit, G Buchbauer – Phytotherapy Research, 2006 – Wiley Online Library
- Modulation of cognitive performance and mood by aromas of peppermint and ylang-ylang M Moss, S Hewitt, L Moss, K Wesnes – International Journal of …, 2008 – Taylor & Francis
- Artemisia arborescens-essential oil of the Pacific Northwest: a high-chamazulene, low-thujone essential oil with potential skin-care applications R Pappas, S Sheppard-Hanger – Aromather. J, 2000 – Citeseer
- Chemical composition and antifungal properties of the essential oil of Tanacetum annuum. H Greche, N Hajjaji, M Ismaili-Alaoui… – Journal of Essential …, 2000 – Taylor & Francis
- Anti-emetic (anti- nausea) principles of Pogostemon cablin (Blanco) Benth. Y Yang, K Kinoshita, K Koyama, K Takahashi, T Tai… – Phytomedicine, 1999 – Elsevier
- Patchouli alcohol: in vitro direct anti-influenza virus sesquiterpene in Pogostemon cablin Benth. H Kiyohara, C Ichino, Y Kawamura, T Nagai… – Journal of natural …, 2012 – Springer
- Effect of Melaleuca leucadendron, Cananga odorata and Pogostemon cablin Oil Odors on Human Physiological Responses CN Wang – Wood Research, 2012 (Stress)
- Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) on Herbal drugs: An overview. A Rizvi – Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical …, 2015 – innovareacademics.in… Frankincense, Somalia (Boswellia carterii) • Melissa (Melissa officinalis) • Patchouli (Pogostemoncablin) • Rose ® … Lavender (L. angustifolia) • Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) • Patchouli (P. cablin) • Ylang Ylang … Gupta V, Bansal P, Niazi J, Kaur G. Anti-anxiety activity of citrus …
- Anti-emetic effects of bioactive natural products S Ahmed, MM Hasan, SW Ahmed… – …, 2013 – herbalanalysis.co.uk Age, gender (menses), obesity, previous history of motion sickness or postoperative vomiting, anxiety, gastroparesis, and type and duration of … Pogostemon cablin (Blanco) (patchouli) Benth. ..
- Antianxiety-Like Effects of Chimpi (Dried Citrus Peels) in the Elevated Open-Platform Test A Ito, N Shin, T Tsuchida, T Okubo, H Norimoto – Molecules, 2013 – mdpi.com
Calming Peace Essential Oil Blend
CAD $28.00 – CAD $55.50
Calming Peace is a wonderful cost-wise alternative to other common relaxing blends. This blend contains our finest bright orange tangerine, our excellent premium ylang ylang, powerful sweet orange, beautiful blue tansy from Morocco and dark, aged Indian patchouli with a Patchoulol content of 33 percent.
Use for: anxiety, stress, nervousness, peace, encouragement
Ways to use:
- Massage: 2.5-5% dilution. Add 15-20 drops in 30mL of carrier oil such as fractionated coconut, sunflower, etc.
- Diffuser: 5-6 drops in water
- Baths: add 2-12 drops into 1tsp of honey, milk, or carrier oil. This can then be mixed in with bath salts or added directly to water.
- Lotion: add 15-20 drops in 30mL of unscented base.
|Dimensions||2.8 × 2.8 × 6.7 cm|